Sanitary Cleasning Poured Concrete Basement Floor

What steps can be taken to sanitize and/or cleasne and deodorize a poured concrete basement floor after experiencing a septic tank/waste water backup?
Should this be done professionally ? Perhaps, an insurance claim ?
Our basement is an unfinished space. I have removed the soaked piece of carpet that was there, swepped the solids and mopped up the waste liquid.
Bleach should be adequate. Follow with a plain old soap and water mopup. not necessarily in that order.

Laundry bleach kills most anything, spray it on with a garden sprayer or mop it, if you mop and scrub use laundry soap and dilute the bleach.

Bleach and water. 10% bleach 90% water is adequate if using Clorox Industrial grade (5% active ingredient).
Cheaper bleach mix it stronger.
Spread the bleach water with a wet mop and let it sit for 3 minutes. Use a dry mop to pick it up.
This would even kill the AIDS virus if it were present.
Repeat with plain water if desired.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.