Sandy Hook false flag

Works, for me. I was in a Walmart, today. No guns for sale, and the ammo was about

99% sold out, leaving obscure calibers like .17 hornet, and slugs for .410 bore shotguns. Seemed post acopolyptic, to me. Spooky.

.

I was there last week. I'd love to go on Sat, but the range is too crowded, even most week nights. Been that way for a while, but now it's out of sight. I try to go during the day instead. I do need some ammo, so maybe I'll go looking for that Sat, but a lot of places are cleaned out and the price is way up. Just shows what the anti-gun hysteria can do for you...

I am fixing to teach a good friend about guns though. I guess I can give him my gun safety class on Sat. Does that count?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The range closest to me[*] costs $325/yr for a family membership ($250 for individual - that's not going to happen). They buys "priority" on the range. It's still the same $16 to shoot.

Well, there is one almost in my back yard, but it's private. They shoot almost every Saturday.

Good deal! You got my vote.

Douggie!

Reply to
krw

My bet is that Walmart is turning Obama.

Reply to
krw

Oh, darling! You shouldn't have!

Christ>

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Keep in mind the only weapons taken from the german were from Jews and only then in 1938

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Really, the problem is that the only people that are going to be upset about the change in magazine capacity are the law abiding citizens who don't want to be outside of the legal boundaries.

Criminals won't care what the law says.

We have the same thing here in Canada on a different level. Our city mayors use their police forces to raise money. They send the cops out to give out fines for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, not signalling a lane change, not wearing a seat belt, etc. etc. etc. Basically, they crack down on what are for the most part law abiding citizens because most of them can afford to pay the fines. Just don't expect to see the police do anything about vandalism and people disturbing the peace. You see, those are considered "minor" offenses, and the police don't give them high priority. Go figure.

Reply to
nestork

Here in NJ it's $225 for an individual membership, no fee after that. $20 an hour for walk-in. It's actually come down a bit, 10+ years ago they were charging $250. But they are doing a lot more business, probably 2X now.

Reply to
trader4

It actually makes sense, from the perspective of raising money. If you arrest someone for those minor offense like disturbing the peace or vandalism, it's far more likely they are going to trial, making it a much more complicated process. With a traffic ticket, probably 90%+ just pay it.

Here in NJ I wouldn't say they are going out of their way to hand out tickets, but they have raised the fines substantially, which is the same idea. For example, if you happen to forget your wallet and are pulled over, it's like $350 or something now if you don't have your license, reg, insurance card with you. And a mandatory court appearance for the no insurance card part, even if you actually have insurance. They've also used the following trick. There were roads that had 55 mph speed limits. When they finally decided to raise them back up to what they used to be, they DOUBLED the fines for those 65mph roads. They also designated other roads "safe corridors", with the sham excuse that it was a safety issue that required doubling those fines too. So, if you get a speeding ticket, it could be $200. Just another example of the public slowly letting the state abuse them as they see fit.

Reply to
trader4

...and then? This is supposed to make us feel better about it?

Reply to
krw

That's why they call him "savior". He gots them a Obamaphone. Ax them about it!

Leftovers. My bet is that they'll be pulling everything in the next 90 days. They might leave something in their sporting goods as dangerous as a fish hook, but I doubt it.

Reply to
krw

I guess it does include five trips, so that's $80 of the cost. It's still ridiculous. I haven't been out shooting for more than a year. Too busy and the range isn't open when I have time.

Reply to
krw

The law (other than tax law, of course) shouldn't be a fundraising proposition. Laws should be put in place, and enforced, for some greater good.

That's nuts. It should be a simple show up with the documentation. Same sort of thing as a light out.

I'm sure glad I moved out of the Northeast!

Reply to
krw

I asked a cop friend once, "What would happen if everyone showing up in traffic court plead NOT guilty?" He said it would cause chaos but of course they have guns. It would be fun to get a thousand old disabled folks to drive up and down those roads to purposely get traffic tickets then go to court and refuse to pay anything then demand to be jailed and cared for. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Dumbass. Production isn't limited. Demand is *way* up. The "NRA funders" are individual members. You lefties really don't have to be so proud of being so stupid.

Reply to
krw

You lefties don't have to be so proud of being so stupid.

[..../] IRONY
Reply to
krw

Here, in Texas, it's "go onto your back porch and start shooting at the target".... I suspect that, since Texans get a hell of a lot of free practice, they can shoot more accurately.... It's hard to imagine living in a place where it costs several hundred dollars to shoot ten bucks worth of ammo..... I guess it keeps everybody safe, up there.... Crime must be really low.....

Reply to
Robert

They frown on shooing in populated areas even here in Georgia. They don't mind you shooting on city lots in Texas? Me thinks you're telling a tall Texas tale, again, toots.

Reply to
krw

In my view - yours obviously differs - it is better to have a 50-round magazine and not need it than to need a 50-round magazine and not have it.

Reply to
HeyBub

You gun grabbing, loopy lefties, have to wait until your moron shepards are lame ducks and some kids get killed to jump into action. It's hard to predict demand.

Yes, you are that "dimb". Quite obviously.

Reply to
krw

The denizens of the Warsaw Ghetto held out against the Germans longer, far longer (4 months), than the entire country of Poland (5 weeks).

Reply to
HeyBub