Sandy Hook false flag

Page 2 of 3
Works, for me. I was in a Walmart, today. No guns for sale, and the ammo was about 99% sold out, leaving obscure calibers like .17 hornet, and slugs for .410 bore shotguns. Seemed post acopolyptic, to me. Spooky.

I was there last week. I'd love to go on Sat, but the range is too crowded, even most week nights. Been that way for a while, but now it's out of sight. I try to go during the day instead. I do need some ammo, so maybe I'll go looking for that Sat, but a lot of places are cleaned out and the price is way up. Just shows what the anti-gun hysteria can do for you...
I am fixing to teach a good friend about guns though. I guess I can give him my gun safety class on Sat. Does that count?
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 20:28:05 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

My bet is that Walmart is turning Obama.

That's why they call him "savior". He gots them a Obamaphone. Ax them about it!

Leftovers. My bet is that they'll be pulling everything in the next 90 days. They might leave something in their sporting goods as dangerous as a fish hook, but I doubt it.

funders" are individual members. You lefties really don't have to be so proud of being so stupid.

You gun grabbing, loopy lefties, have to wait until your moron shepards are lame ducks and some kids get killed to jump into action. It's hard to predict demand.
Yes, you are that "dimb". Quite obviously.
Bob F wrote:

Yes.
"The BATFE recently released U.S. firearm manufacturer production data showing that during 2008, AR-15s accounted for eight percent of all firearms and 22 percent of all rifles made in the U.S. and not exported. The number of AR-15s in 2008 -- over 337,000 -- is staggering, but may have been topped in 2009. And, at the current rate of production, the total number of AR-15s in the U.S. will exceed 2.5 million some time this year..."
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federal-legislation/2010/what 's-collapsing-here-ar-15-ownersh.aspx
Two firms that make AR-15 type rifles (that I know of), Smith & Wesson and Rugers, have both announced they are running three shifts on their production lines (24/7). Rugers has even announced they are not accepting new orders because of the backlog.
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:03:33 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

The range closest to me[*] costs $325/yr for a family membership ($250 for individual - that's not going to happen). They buys "priority" on the range. It's still the same $16 to shoot.
Well, there is one almost in my back yard, but it's private. They shoot almost every Saturday.

Good deal! You got my vote.

Douggie!
On Jan 16, 8:31pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Here in NJ it's $225 for an individual membership, no fee after that. $20 an hour for walk-in. It's actually come down a bit, 10+ years ago they were charging $250. But they are doing a lot more business, probably 2X now.

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 05:46:39 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

I guess it does include five trips, so that's $80 of the cost. It's still ridiculous. I haven't been out shooting for more than a year. Too busy and the range isn't open when I have time.

Here, in Texas, it's "go onto your back porch and start shooting at the target".... I suspect that, since Texans get a hell of a lot of free practice, they can shoot more accurately.... It's hard to imagine living in a place where it costs several hundred dollars to shoot ten bucks worth of ammo..... I guess it keeps everybody safe, up there.... Crime must be really low.....
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 07:52:38 -0800 (PST), Robert

They frown on shooing in populated areas even here in Georgia. They don't mind you shooting on city lots in Texas? Me thinks you're telling a tall Texas tale, again, toots.
Oh, darling! You shouldn't have!

Really, the problem is that the only people that are going to be upset about the change in magazine capacity are the law abiding citizens who don't want to be outside of the legal boundaries.
Criminals won't care what the law says.
We have the same thing here in Canada on a different level. Our city mayors use their police forces to raise money. They send the cops out to give out fines for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, not signalling a lane change, not wearing a seat belt, etc. etc. etc. Basically, they crack down on what are for the most part law abiding citizens because most of them can afford to pay the fines. Just don't expect to see the police do anything about vandalism and people disturbing the peace. You see, those are considered "minor" offenses, and the police don't give them high priority. Go figure.
--
nestork

It actually makes sense, from the perspective of raising money. If you arrest someone for those minor offense like disturbing the peace or vandalism, it's far more likely they are going to trial, making it a much more complicated process. With a traffic ticket, probably 90%+ just pay it.
Here in NJ I wouldn't say they are going out of their way to hand out tickets, but they have raised the fines substantially, which is the same idea. For example, if you happen to forget your wallet and are pulled over, it's like $350 or something now if you don't have your license, reg, insurance card with you. And a mandatory court appearance for the no insurance card part, even if you actually have insurance. They've also used the following trick. There were roads that had 55 mph speed limits. When they finally decided to raise them back up to what they used to be, they DOUBLED the fines for those 65mph roads. They also designated other roads "safe corridors", with the sham excuse that it was a safety issue that required doubling those fines too. So, if you get a speeding ticket, it could be $200. Just another example of the public slowly letting the state abuse them as they see fit.
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 05:55:29 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

The law (other than tax law, of course) shouldn't be a fundraising proposition. Laws should be put in place, and enforced, for some greater good.

That's nuts. It should be a simple show up with the documentation. Same sort of thing as a light out.

I'm sure glad I moved out of the Northeast!
On 1/17/2013 7:55 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

I asked a cop friend once, "What would happen if everyone showing up in traffic court plead NOT guilty?" He said it would cause chaos but of course they have guns. It would be fun to get a thousand old disabled folks to drive up and down those roads to purposely get traffic tickets then go to court and refuse to pay anything then demand to be jailed and cared for. O_o
TDD

You lefties don't have to be so proud of being so stupid.

[..../] IRONY
Bob F wrote:

In my view - yours obviously differs - it is better to have a 50-round magazine and not need it than to need a 50-round magazine and not have it.

What do you expect. You live in one of the most leftist states. If you don't like it, vote with your feet. I did.
On 1/15/2013 10:52 PM, PeterD wrote:

I'd like to thank all the RWNJs that replied to this post. It's nice of you paranoid mental cases to identify yourselves.
Reagan closed the mental institutions so you guys could get back on the streets and vote Republican.