Sandy Hook false flag

Page 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ΛB0JWfyUyE
Now cuomo crammed a bill down our necks.
Add pictures here
βœ–
The government totalitarian take over is well underway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ΛB0JWfyUyE
Now cuomo crammed a bill down our necks.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jan 16, 9:01 am, "Stormin Mormon"

Ahmen to that brother.
What just happened in NY is a classic example of why the NRA and gun owners are fully justified in their positions and unwilling to give in an inch. This is not about reasonable, thought out, new regulations. The fact that NY just banned magazines over 7 rounds proves beyond a doubt that the libs are out to screw legal gun owners. That limit makes probably 90% of the pistol magazines out there illegal. The ones in the typical home defense weapon. If they were not trying to screw the legal gun owners, then a limit of 10 rounds would at least cover a lot of the legal guns out there. You can't buy a typical pistol that a police officer or a bank guard carries with a 7 round magazine. For 7, the only guns available are pretty much small compact models, eg .380, that a woman might carry in a purse, or .45 caliber, big guns, like the 1911. If you have a mag bigger than 7, you have a year to get rid of it. After that, if they find you with one, say after you fend off a real criminal with one at your house, then YOU are the criminal.
Further proof that they really don't give a damn is the fact that they didn't even bother to take public comment. They passed laws on everything from magazines to requiring mental health professionals to turn in people, without getting input from their citizens that are directly involved. Any fair effort would have listened to input from those people to learn about the effects, possible unintended consequences, etc. But no, the libs have their agenda, are full of the usual superiority complex that goes along with it and that's it.
Oh, and here's another item from the news last night that tells you what's really going on. The federal background check program in 2009 had 77,000 people try to buy guns through the system that were ineligigble to do so. That pretty much means you had a felon trying to buy a gun. Only 44 were prosecuted. And now they want to take the legal guns away. Go figure.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 1/16/2013 8:41 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

The Commiecrats don't want to serve the citizenry, they want to rule the subjects. O_o
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:41:42 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

NY already had a 10 round limit on magazines (I bought 10 round magazines for my Beretta when I drove *through* NY to see the kid a couple of years ago). They had to "do something". I'm sure Douggie is happy.

Umm, I guess I'd better start watching eBay. ;-) Though, there would only be 10 round magazines available. Useless.

The imperial left doesn't care what the public thinks. They will overreach.

Come on. That's the whole point. They don't care about illegal guns. That's a lost cause and they know it.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jan 16, 10:13 am, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

That's a good point. So, it's another illustrative point of what gun owners have been saying the libs are really up to. They won't stop at 15, 10, or 7. Next shooting it will be that the magazine should be 3, and after that 0. Which is why the NRA is so unwilling to give an inch. The libs are liars.
 They had to "do something".  I'm sure Douggie

Yes, exactly his line of thinking. Another expert on a subject he knows nothing about. I heard a caller to Geraldo Rivera's radio show yesterday who was a proponent of more gun laws. He was explaining to Geraldo the different types of weapons:
fully automatic: shoots continously until empty
semi-automatic: shoots 4 or 5 rounds with each pull of the trigger
Even Geraldo corrected the idiot.

Add pictures here
βœ–
I can imagine further restrictions, after the next school shooting. After all, if it isn't working, do it harder. And this legislation is "a good first step". Towards, what?
That's a good point. So, it's another illustrative point of what gun owners have been saying the libs are really up to. They won't stop at 15, 10, or 7. Next shooting it will be that the magazine should be 3, and after that 0. Which is why the NRA is so unwilling to give an inch. The libs are liars.
They had to "do something". I'm sure Douggie

Yes, exactly his line of thinking. Another expert on a subject he knows nothing about. I heard a caller to Geraldo Rivera's radio show yesterday who was a proponent of more gun laws. He was explaining to Geraldo the different types of weapons:
fully automatic: shoots continously until empty
semi-automatic: shoots 4 or 5 rounds with each pull of the trigger
Even Geraldo corrected the idiot.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Stop your bitching and join or donate to the NRA and Gun Owners of America.
Add pictures here
βœ–

You assume a lot. Are you a leftie?
Add pictures here
βœ–
I read, years ago. That when otherwise intelligent people take actions (usually legislation) that makes no sense. That there is a hidden agenda involved. I do believe this more than ever. Yeah, they "say" to protect the kids and all. But, the hidden agenda is the real one.
Germany in the 1930s, the parallel is shocking.
[...]
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:08:07 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

Say Amen, brother.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jan 16, 12:32 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Keep in mind the only weapons taken from the german were from Jews and only then in 1938
Harry K
Add pictures here
βœ–

...and then? This is supposed to make us feel better about it? <boggle>
Add pictures here
βœ–
Harry K wrote:

The denizens of the Warsaw Ghetto held out against the Germans longer, far longer (4 months), than the entire country of Poland (5 weeks).
Add pictures here
βœ–

and your point is? You are comaparing a well prepared band of jews to an army fully equipped to fight WW! (including horse cavalry) surprised by the modern Wehrmacht.
Harry K
Add pictures here
βœ–
Harry K wrote:

My point is that a group of determined citizens can frustrate the most powerful army in the world.
As to your silly notion of well-prepared band of Jews is laughable. The Warsaw Ghetto rebellion started off with the Jews armed with a small number of pistols.
Add pictures here
βœ–

They'd been collecting weapons for years, read some history.
Harry K
Add pictures here
βœ–

# # and your point is? You are comaparing a well prepared band of jews to # an army fully equipped to fight WW! (including horse cavalry) # surprised by the modern Wehrmacht.
What a pile of ignorant crap The Warsaw ghetto was NOT a "well-prepared band of Jews" Most of the weapons they had were taken off dead Germans
Compared to the Jews in Warsaw, the Polish Army was much better "prepared" in terms of equipment.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Remember, this Saturday is "Gun Appreciation Day." Visit a gun store or range. Join the NRA ($25).
My favorite is a guest membership in the NRA for someone whose views you detest.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I was there last week. I'd love to go on Sat, but the range is too crowded, even most week nights. Been that way for a while, but now it's out of sight. I try to go during the day instead. I do need some ammo, so maybe I'll go looking for that Sat, but a lot of places are cleaned out and the price is way up. Just shows what the anti-gun hysteria can do for you...
I am fixing to teach a good friend about guns though. I guess I can give him my gun safety class on Sat. Does that count?

Add pictures here
βœ–