Sandstone address markers (or similar)? [0T?]

Greetings all!
Our house is very hard to find -- partly because it is out in the country, but also because our address is a lower number than the number on our neighbor's archway that you have to go through to get to our house. To encourage people to continue in search of our house, we have two address markers pointing towards our house, and since both of them are on other people's properties, we like for them to be smallish (low to the ground) and sort of natural-looking. To complicate matters, cattle graze this land about 6 months of the year, and they have mercilessly trampled and repeatedly knocked over the little 6 or 8 inch high signs that I had been using.
So what we'd like would be something that looks like a hunk of rock (preferably sandstone, or something rugged; slate would not be appropriate for where we live)...maybe 8 inches high, 8 inches deep and a foot or so wide..with our house numbers and an arrow "carved" in. It wouldn't have to be real sandstone (which would weather too quickly anyway) but I want something that has a rugged rock look, is heavy enough to stay put in the wind and rain, and is durable enough to tolerate being kicked by bovines.
Does anyone know of any online sites that might have something along these lines?
Thanks!
Chuck
P.S. This isn't so much a "home repair" query as it is a "home improvement" query, so I apologize if it seems off topic. Is there a better newsgroup for this kind of question?

go to a stone supply place, pick out a chunk of what you like, and have the design sand blasted into it.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Maybe this would work for you (though bigger than 8 x 8) and no arrow:: <http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product.asp?product !5775zz&dept%5Fid300&subdept%5Fid320>
Stop at the local mortuary and ask who makes head stones. Pick out the rock of your choice and have them sandblast the numbers in. This type of work will not be a surprise to them.

The fake boulders seem to be gaining popularity
http://www.rockandwater.com/hollow_rocks.htm