Sanded Grout OK for Shower Floors?

The space between the bottom row of new tiles on one wall of my shower and the existing floor tiles will be 1/4". Someone in an earlier post stated that sanded grout is not good for wet areas.....Is this correct??? I thought anytime the tile spacing was over 1/8" you were supposed to use sanded grout, PERIOD.
Any professional or just experienced tile-setters care to weigh in on this?
Go here for lots of advice. It is a very active board, with lots of willing folks to help you out with all things tile related
http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin /
Go here for lots of advice. It is a very active board, with lots of willing folks to help you out with all things tile related
http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin /
Go here for lots of advice. It is a very active board, with lots of willing folks to help you out with all things tile related
http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin /

We heard you the first two times.
Bob
Sorry, message wouldn't send on the first try, got an error message I didn't understand. Guess I fat fingered it when I re-opened

they were wrong. yes, it's fine and actually preferable.