sanded grout

My mom's kitchen has white ceramic tiles and beige sanded grout. The beige becomes brown quickly due to food spills and whatever. Last time we cleaned it, I applied a sealant. A few months later, it's brown again. What is the best way to keep it less stainable? can I put epoxy grout on top of the sanded grout? or a grout "paint" that seems to be used for bathroom wall tiles? thanks
Sorry, want to make clear it's the kitchen FLOOR I'm talking about.

Sanded grout has a rough surface which easily traps dirt.
What kind of sealer did you use? A penetrating sealer or a surface sealer? How many coats did you use? A different kind sealer or more coats of the original might help. If you used a surface sealer, you will have to strip it before using a penetrating one but you can apply a matt finish acrylic surface sealer ofen grout with a penetrating sealer already in it.
I suspect you used a penetrating sealer for a natural look which leaves the grout just as rough and likely to trap dirt (though it may be absorbed less). A matt finish surface sealer should be more acceptable to you as it will smooth and seal the grout surface. You may need to reapply in a year or two though depending on traffic.
You would need to remove the grout to replace it, another layer on top (epoxy or not) would likely flake off in short order. Epoxy paint I think would look worse unless you painted the whole floor monochrome.
Verified that I had put a penetrating sealer last time. I have now bought a matt finish sealer. thanks for all the notes!

no, not without digging out the old grout first. you have to make room for the new grout.
you can use the grout dye. i'd suggest a dark color so it's not so apparent that it's getting dirty, or just seal it well, then clean it more often.

grout>
you can also re color the grout, very simple.
then...
but the best sealer you can get your hands on and load it up.
next...get an attractive throw rug where the dirt is worst... you know...help it out a little bit
you can get a 25 yr sealer
the real problem at this point, is that you probably have a sealer in there, and there is probably dirt under seal see...
so, Im not sure what it;s called, but you can break the hyde on that existing sealer with a chemical.
this might be best option, take up old sealer first.
one day, I steamed a ladies grout clean with one of those steam jenny thingys... it did EXCELLENT for cleaning. it made the tan grout turn bright white with very little effort
and, you get a facial in the pro-cess

I bet you get all kinds of "facials" don't you.....
A sealant doesn't usually keep the grout from getting dirty, but it does make it easier to clean. Are you saying that you can't get it clean, despite using a sealer?