Sand Pool Filter Recomendations?

Can someone recommend a Sand Pool filter? I have a 15,000 or so gallon pool. I Currently have a Nautilus NS48 DE filter that pretty old and a Pain to Clean. The Fins need replacing and at this point I'd rather put the money into a Sand filter. I'm really not into the Maintenance of a DE filter.
Thanks, Scott<-