Samsung SMH7178STE

I have a Samsung SMH7178STE microwave oven, and i like it. a few weeks ago it stopped while heating some leftovers, and i had to wait 20-30 minutes for the power to come back on. Now, it seems like there is a tremendous build up of humidity in the oven when in use, and if the item is cooked too long the power will shut off, then its another 30 minutes before it comes back on.
Does anyone know what part I need to replace?
Thank you, Tom
probably a 45$ fan, or a 35$ microwave, at your local ??????? Best city
Thanks for opinion. Here is the good news, I found my receipt and the unit is still within warranty, so I shall have a professional repairman addressing this issue. I will post the solution, i.e., noting which part went bad, when I find out. Should be next week.
Tom