SAMSUNG not honering rebates

Hi,
Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com?
This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other companies.
Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers.
Sam
Ohm wrote:

I'm sure Samsung is not just going to ignore rebates. The legal hassles would be a huge PITA. What is the reason for the rejection?
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Ohm wrote:

Hope you made a photocopy of all your forms and receipts...cause if not, you're screwed. Period.
You didn't mention why your rebate was rejected, which might be legit. IFF you're on the up & up, here's some contact info below. I had a black-hole issue with HP and HP Shopping which really surprised me, and I got results by goingot BBB Online. All of a sudden the three month old issue was settled in two days from complaint ack to receipt of check. If this is an issue where you got the rebate from newegg but have to send it to samsung, it's not unusual for there to be BIG disconnects there!
Rebates are often structured so the users will give up and often involve at least one denial, on purpose. Most companies have wised up and stopped doing that, but ... not all their people know it <g>.
HTH,
Domain Name : samsung.com
::Registrant:: Name : Samsung Networks Inc. Email : snipped-for-privacy@samsung.com Address : 9fl, asem tower, 159-1, samsung-dong SEOUL Zipcode : 135-798 Nation : KR Tel : 822 3415 6464 Fax : 822 3415 6688
::Administrative Contact:: Name : Samsung Networks Inc. Email : snipped-for-privacy@samsung.com Address : 9fl, asem tower, 159-1, samsung-dong SEOUL Zipcode : 135-798 Nation : KR Tel : 822 3415 6464 Fax : 822 3415 6688
::Technical Contact:: Name : Samsung Networks Inc. Email : snipped-for-privacy@samsung.com Address : 9fl, asem tower, 159-1, samsung-dong SEOUL Zipcode : 135-798 Nation : KR Tel : 822 3415 6464 Fax : 822 3415 6688
------------------------ Newegg.com 132 S.6th Ave La Puente, CA 91746 US
Domain Name: NEWEGG.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact: Newegg.com snipped-for-privacy@NEWEGG.COM 132 S.6th Ave La Puente, CA 91746 US 909-395-0176 fax: 999 999 9999
Record expires on 01-Feb-2011. Record created on 01-Feb-2000. Database last updated on 29-Oct-2005 16:43:22 EDT.
: Hi, : : Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com? : : This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid : submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all : correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the : gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do : anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other : companies. : : Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers. : : Sam :
I had a similar experience, though I can't even remember who it was with. It took 6 phone calls, but they finally paid me; twice.

Well, considering just how well you wrote your message I can see that there may be room for you making an error in the submission...
But, just in case you didn't miss anything, they should be able to tell you more than "you forgot something." Contact as many related companies as you can. Who was the rebate from? Newegg? Samsung? That company should be able to tell you who to deal with.

Probably what the OP "forgot" was that he had to actually BUY the product before he could receive a rebate......
;-]

I have worked closely with Samsung for 7-8 years. I fabricate Staron counter tops. Besides USA based Wilsonart, I have yet to find a company which stands behind their products with the kind of integrity that Samsung has.