sample color scheme for bathroom?

Are there sample bathroom color schemes I can choose from so I don't have to make up my own, which may end up not looking very color coordinated?
I want to replace shower wall, counter top, floor tiles, and repaint the whole room. I have an idea of what colors I want for the tiles, but not sure about the paint and I don't know if they all look good when put together.

Something like buying the wife clothing for her birthday is what they dress up manaquins for.... Jim
Consider a computer program for simulation purposes. There are books on this subject... Also, you might consult with an artistic friend...or even your mother. Men can lift sacks of cement, and women can pick colors!

sure

Decide the paint color last.
go to Lowes, Home depot, or a paint store they have all types of chips and color scheme pamphlets to help you out. Ron

sure
peter wrote:

Here's one you can play with. It is interactive; i,e,. choose one color, it co-ordinates others. You need popups enabled for your browser http://www.behr.com/behrx/workbook/index.jsp
If you just want to look... http://www.google.com/search?q throom%20color%20schemes&hl=en&lr=&sa=N &tab=iw