Salvaging old wooden floors

Hi All.
I have a 80 year old house with Oregan pine wooden floors. In many areas the wood is infested with bugs, but some areas appears to be still good. I'm planning to replace the floors in some rooms with new pine flooring, but would like to salvage the good wood and use it in the main living area, where the floor is quite badly damaged.
Obviously I need to rid of the bugs or else the problem will just continue.
Any ideas on how to best approach this problem ??
Thanx
DD
ddvanrooy wrote: ...

How depends in large part on what the "bugs" actually are...

If it's not tounge and groove, then: Pull all the flooring, sort out what's salvagable, and dip it an a dip-tank of tim-bor, or bora-care, or whatever the product is that's designed for that.