Salt in pool THANKS solved

I would like to thank every one for the good advice received on the salt bags in pool. From sharp sticks, box cutters on PVC,drain the pool. Being called a Troll and a Complete idiot was not necessary, but I could see why they thought that all is forgiven ( LOSERS) But most of all a special thanks to Mr. Lion at the City Zoo for sending over the trained Crocodile he retrieved all 8 bags. One more thing the Neighbors Cat is in a far better place.THANK again Dave Bulinya

Reply to
Sacramento Dave