Sale of lead screw anchors in California.

-snip-

Hate when that happens-- that '75' should be 7%

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Kooks come in all colors, all nationalities, all religions and non- religions. They are a distinct minority in all respects but the are more visible by their ignorant actions and they receive a much higher exposure by the world media than their numbers would indicate. That recognition and exposure by the media is the driving force behind their actions and likewise their greatest recruiting tool.

Reply to
BobR

Yes, lets remove everything that could possibly cause some harm to the idiots of the world. Start with draining the water out of all the swimming pools because someone could possibly drown. Remove the tires from cars because they could blow out and cause a rollover. Cut that power line going to your house because you might touch a wire a fry your dumb ass.

Yes, I know those are all examples of over-reaction but then no more so than eliminating lead anchors for the "environment".

Reply to
BobR

I don=92t see anyone doing anything to prevent all the other dead weight from accumulating in the environment so what=92s so special about lead?

Reply to
Molly Brown

+1
Reply to