Sale of lead screw anchors in California.

Page 2 of 4  

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:58:42 -0700 (PDT), BobR

Go take it up with the tooth fairy.
I'm not in denial. I know that when you die you are dead.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Unless you have died and come back, then you THINK when you die you are dead. Not believing in God is every bit as much of a leap of faith as believing. Probably more so. If you believe and you are wrong, then you are dead and nothing happens. You might have a nanosecond or two of feeling a little foolish, but nothing all that bad. If don't and you are wrong, that eternity in Hell thing would be a bummer. You have much more to lose by not believing and being wrong. I admire your guts.
--
I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator
and name it after the IRS.
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Your argument is one that could only be made by someone who believes that silly crap. It is exactly NO leap of faith on my part, and requires no guts.
Do you see any squirrel ghosts floating around?
How about plants? Do they have an afterlife? Why not?
I'm looking right at my death, and it really doesn't frighten me like yours apparently frightens you. I'm enjoying my life, and when I die, I won't be somewhere fretting about missing anything, because I'LL BE DEAD.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:13:15 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Are you bitter?
--
Work is the curse of the drinking class.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Not even slightly. Why would I be? I've had a great run, and I'm still having one to some extent.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sep 9, 12:09pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Then celebrate because that is all there is for you and all that will ever be.
BUT
You don't have to try and destroy the beliefs of others before you go. It will not bring you anything now or then.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:45:52 -0700 (PDT), BobR

I'm doing my best to leave the world a better place. I'm sorry if that interferes with your agenda.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sep 9, 12:54pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Really? By hurting and attempting to destroy the beliefs of others is going to leave the world a better place? I am sorry but I don't buy that for a moment. That is about the lamest pile of crap I have heard in a very long time. It doesn't interfere with my agenda but it does say volumes about yours and it doesn't jive with what you claim about your beliefs. If you really believe as you claim, you wouldn't give a hoot about how the world will be after you are gone. You will have lived as you desired and that is the only thing that should have mattered. Instead, you are trying really hard to leave behind a legacy of hurt for others. That is not leaving the world a better place for anybody. You may in fact leave the world a better place by just leaving.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:15:45 -0700 (PDT), BobR

Let me know if you ever decide to put together a coherent argument. The above is a string of diosconnects. Typical of the mentally ill.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sep 9, 1:19pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Run baby run but you run from yourself. Your only out is to claim that everyone but you is mentally ill.
Good bye!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 13:09:56 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Do you think anyone will miss you? Do you care?
--
Work is the curse of the drinking class.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

I'm sure I'll be missed, just as I miss some people who have died. What does that have to do with believing in the easter bunny?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:01:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Nothing that I know of. Why, do you bring it up?
--
Work is the curse of the drinking class.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

You want facts? Then fact this:
There were 700,000 eyewitnesses to God's manifestation at Sinai, plus women, children, slaves, and people who took the wrong bus. There is an unbroken chain of reporting this event.
It has as much factual validity as a story on the front page of the New York Times!
No, wait...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Which god? Jehovah? Krishna? Odin? How does one decide which one to bet on?
Cindy Hamilton
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

One mainstream religion takes the position that it doesn't matter which (single) God one worships - what counts is righteous conduct.
One can be a righteous Baptist or a righteous Buddhist. Same result.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

If, in your opinion, my brush is too broad why aren't the majority of the muslims loudly denouncing the actions of the "slim majority?"
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:18:10 -0500, Gordon Shumway

For the same reason that Christians haven't done anything about their Pedophile Priests, except allow them to operated tax free.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Better question is why aren't ANY of the muslims loudly denouncing the actions of the "slim majority?". One nut case in Florida threatens to burn a Koran and the whole world denounces it but let the muslim nuts declare a holy war on all the religions of the world and nobody says a thing.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:44:02 -0700 (PDT), BobR
California.:

Which is one of the reasons the Muslims are kicking our ass. Everyone is afraid of them.
--
Work is the curse of the drinking class.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.