Sagging doors

Both doors in my bathroom have sagged to an extent where we can't lock them. I read somewhere that I should take out the screws and but some matchsticks in the holes and put the screws and door back to get more support. Has not worked at all.
What is a solution?
Our townhouse is 6 years old and we've been in it for the last 2. The sagging existed when we moved in, but its worse now, although we don't hang stuff on the doors any more. The doors open and shut freely, and you wouldn't notice the sagging but for the latches not aligning with their holes.
I appreciate any pointers or help
Regards
Rajesh Dugar wrote:

move the striker plate to match new closing location
Rajesh Dugar wrote:

Joe's suggestion of moving the sticker plate was one good point. I suggest other possibilities, but which ones would depend on why the door is sagging. It could be settling of the house. or the weight of the stuff you use to hang on the doors.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Don't cure the symptoms. The most common reason for sagging doors is settlement in the main beams. Settlement maybe due to a sinking lolly column, a bean compromised by excessive cutting (plumber or heating man), or something less worrying. Long before fixing the doors, first confirm the beams have not sagged upwards of 1/4 inch. It does not help to cure symptoms. First verify if is not a more serious problem.
Rajesh Dugar wrote:

Anti-gravity? :-)
Some are fixed by using longer screws for the hinges into the door frame.