Sagging Ceiling in Apartment

I have noticied the ceiling in our apartment seems to be sagging. I can see the outline of the ceiling joists in the living and bed rooms. The apartment building is at least 30 years old with a wood frame. I was wondering if this is something I should worry about or have someone take a look at? I have not noticied any cracks in the ceiling. It just doesn't look the best :)
That all sounds very normal. If you see no cracks that's actually better than normal.

Call your landlord.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Ceiling mounted lights accentuate irregularities in the ceiling that wouldn't be noticed with lower mounted lights such as a chandelier, floor lamp or table lamp. -- SJF