safety

Greetings
it might be necessary to study also the enlightment of the christian using appropriate methodologies May The Lord be with you
On 6/15/2012 5:07 AM, sam wrote:

I'd like to invite you to join my church. It took me years to find a church where I fit in. ^_^
http://www.venganza.org /
TDD
On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 20:48:06 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Is that because you couldn't fit in the front entry :) ??? Maybe time to diet.
On 6/16/2012 10:35 AM, Doug wrote:

I became a Pastafarian because it was a good fit. ^_^
TDD