Safe distance between plumbing and electrical

I would like to run an outdoor faucet on the driveway side of my house from within the crawl space. However, in the accessible areas, I have two electrical items and want to have the stopcock a safe distance. One the right side of the chimney (brick) is a five foot wide area that has the electrical meter box at the extreme right. On the left side of the chimney, the space if about the same but I have the AC unit on the right side of it with the associated box just offset to the right of center.

Is there a minimum distance that the water should be away from these items? Both are enclosed and exterior, so I have some expectation that they are watersafe - after all they are exposed to the weather. However, neither has any watertight gasket.

Thanks,

Reply to
JJC