SAE-30, SAE-30 HD - Can they be mixed?

My son was helping clean up the garage and decided to combine some half empty containers of oil. He mixed a small amount of SAE 30 HD into a larger container of SAE 30. Probably less than 25% HD.
The only thing I use SAE 30 for is my lawnmower. A little SAE 30 HD mixed with the SAE 30 isn't going to make any difference is it?
Thanks.
On 5/26/2013 5:50 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

No. The HD is probably what is specified, anyway.

HD means heavy detergent, doesn't it? I doubt it makes a difference for the mower.
HD stands for high detergent. As to lawn mower use, just fine if it's a four stroke. I wouldn't use HD oil in a two stroke. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .