Ryobi trimmer/blower

I have this lawn machine where I can change the heads(trimmer, edger, blower, etc.). Now, when I attach the blower and give it gas, it tries to die on me. The other attachments work fine.

I'm thinking the blower is sticking or something causing the machine to bog down. The blades move smoothly when I push them and I can turn the "spindle" of the blower with my fingers, so there does not appear to be any resistance.

Any thoughts!

Reply to
TC