Ryobi mulching sweeper - RGBV-3100, bigger bag?

Lawn question .... alt home? What do I know.
I have a Ryobi RGBV-3100 Petrol Mulching Sweeper/Vacuum
http://www.mowers-online.co.uk/itm00268.htm
Has anyone ever seen a bigger bag available for these? I'd like to sow a kingsize bed sheet together for a bag for use in bagging leaves.
Bigger bag?
Thanks