RUUD UGRA-12ERAJS keep recycle itself

My upflow gas furnaces keep recycle itself as followings:

1) whenever call for heat, it starts up without any problem 2) It seems the heat comes on for about 3-5 minutes then the flame will be off (seems the furnace hot enough) 3) The blower will be off after a while. (the "OK" blinks by a 2 second pause) 4) It restart itself again in about 2 minutes again.

Keep repeating above until the house heated up. Is this normal operation? Dos it means I have to replace the IFC "Integrated Furnace Control" board? My furnace installer no longer in business. I got this furnace brand new last year. I think it still under warranty. How can I get the replacement of IFC. I call RUUD without any success because they told me I am not the dealer nor installer. Anybody know how to deal with this kind of problems? Please help.

Thanks.

Reply to
bigbrotherofgarden