Ruud furnace

Hi, I have a Ruud Silhouette II furnace and it quit working the other night. The blower was making a strange sound. The blower started after a few hours but soon quit. I recently installed a web type filter and believe this may have caused the problem by causing the motor to overheat. Any suggestions. You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net. Omit the nospam in the address due to email harvesters.
thanks, Jim Wiggins
Omit the nospam in the address due to

Hi Jim.... The filter probably didn't do it but it sounds like the bearings may be bad in the motor. It's an easy replacement though and if you're handy you should be able to do it yourself.
Doug
Omit the nospam in the address due to

Very doubtful....