Rusty Roof

I have a pole building that was built with a corrugated galvanized steel roof. The galvanized coating has worn off in many places and the steel is starting to rust. At Home Depot and Lowe's they sell a roof coating in a white or a silver color. If I apply this to the roof will it help any with retarding the rust? Also will it stick to the rusty steel?
Thanks Brian
Add pictures here
āœ–

āœ–