Rustoleum water based garage epoxyshield paint

Thought I would share our experience with this product.
We put down the tan color epoxyshield 2 part epoxy water based paint by Rustoeleum a couple of weeks ago. So far it is holding up to hot tires as promised. We did 2 coats and I would recommend two heavy coats. We did not use the vinyl chips so lots of roll marks show but that doesn't bother us. It is impossible to get it on thick without roll marks, especially the second coat and I called Rustoleum and they recommended making the second coat as thick as the first.
If you have cracks I highly recommend Rustoleum Epoxyshield concrete patch and repair. You can paint 8 hours after application and the cracks really disappeared. The finish is a bit glossier under the patch but overall it looks terrific. Too bad they don't mention the product on the paint box. You will probably not be able to find it locally. I bought it on the web.
Prep work is key. Make sure water doesn't bead up on cleaned oil stains. You will never get all the oil out of the concrete but as long as the concrete will absorb water the paint will stick.
The directions that comes with the product are mediocre. Perhaps this will help.
Art wrote:

I put the same product, same color, no flecks down a year ago, but only one coat and to date have the same experience. Floor had previously been painted and paint was generally worn with poor adhesion in some non-worn areas. Rather than following their surface prep I wire brushed the areas of poor adhesion and pressure washed the entire floor with plain water. So far so good. As Art notes floor is somewhat glossy and therefore shows all the imperfections in concrete.
Don