running water but only an outhouse?

There's nothing wrong with that, unless the weather is bad. The wildlife dont care :)

Actually, I run a farm, and my barn is a distance from the house. It never fails, as soon as I get to the barn, I got to go. I have one of those portable toilets in the barn for emergencies. It's a pain to clean up after, but it sure beats trying to run to the house all bent over and trying to hold it...... Also beats doing it outdoors without anything to sit on, no TP, and worse in lousy weather. This is fairly comfortable and I always keep TP nearby.

Reply to
fred.flintstone

There were also 2 outhouses with walls on the site. One near the camping area and another near the build site about a 1/4 mile away.

Have you considered going through the trouble to build an outhouse once, instead of cleaning the portable toilet all the time?

Reply to
DerbyDad03