Running Toilet Missing

My toilet started running today. Soon it was gone. I phoned the police and they said they saw a toilet running down 68th Street. I live on 5th Street. I never knew toilets ran that far or that fast. I sure hope they find it soon, I gotta go.....
helpneeded@phone_a_shrink.org wrote:

If it is missing, try changing the spark plugs.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
helpneeded@phone_a_shrink.org wrote:

It is only trying to escape from the SHIT thats in your head.

Nice pun:)