Running Gas Heater Ducts to the Garage

Page 2 of 2

That's the best heater I've seen so far. Let's say we wanted to paint a car in the garage in the winter. Would the Hot-Dawg heater allow this or would paint fumes consume it and start some kind of a fire?

Paint fumes + gas flame = KAAAAABOOOOOM ! ! ! !

The other advantage to a hanging gas heater is that it places the combustion process well above the floor were combustible and flammable vapors tend to collect. That lessens the chance that the heater will serve as an ignition source for the fumes resulting from a gasoline or other liquid fuel or solvent spill. -- Tom H