running conduit

I have to run 14-2 wire out to my concrete pad in the back yard so i can setup a receptacle and plug in my vehicle's block heater this winter.
i'm thinking about taking the power from the outdoor plug and running PVC conduit down the exterior of the siding and then burying it.
is there a better way? cosmetically, if I can get the wires beneath the siding that'd be great, but i'm not sure how difficult that's going to be.
any advice would be great, thanks.
highflyr spake thus:

How about mounting a box near the bottom of the wall, and running the conduit from there? You'd need to be able to get into the wall from the inside to do this and run cable from this box to another one. At least that way there wouldn't be so much ugly conduit exposed on the outside.
--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

This might be crazy, but can you show a photo of your driveway?
later,
tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com
highflyr wrote:

I hope you mean 14-2 WITH ground, and also check that there's a GFCI ahead of that outdoor plug.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)