Running cable through an outside wall

Going up through an outside wall is a challenge. A way that I ended up doing was to run a cable from the basement to the attic using the space around the stack pipe as the access to the attic. From there located where I wanted to come down through the wall, using the wires that fed an electrical outlet box as the guide. In your case, since it's an outside wall I would think that the easiest solution would be to come into the room from the outside. MLD
On Tuesday, June 9, 2009 8:03:33 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:

have you ever heard of a drill?
On 01/26/2014 11:24 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare wrote:

That was posted in 2009 in case you did not notice.
I don't think they had drills back then.