Running cable across doorway??

Page 2 of 2

Steve wrote:

now using.
I think I'm going to do just that except I'm removing the "molding" around the door in the opposite room. I just have to cut some sheetrock away to make room for all the cables then stuff the cables in the gaps.

degrade the signal on cable. Some suggest using a CD to gauge the turns. Running the coax thru the doorway and keeping the turns gradual may be challenging.

Excellent point. Even fiber optic cables have limits on a bend radius.
-- Oren