Running 220

Page 2 of 2
On 4/20/2016 8:39 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Note he mentions "new/used" appliances. Could be low end section 8 housing and he wants cheap. As in, cheap, no matter how much it costs.
On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 8:51:34 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Another interesting point, that makes it even stranger. I missed the new/used part too. Going with used appliances and then paying to convert from gas to electric does not compute. But then maybe he didn't get a quote on the electric work either. Wouldn't be surprised for that to exceed the cost of the appliances.
On 4/20/16 4:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Have to agree with the above. I can't see what advantages there are in moving from gas TO electric.
What is the OP's reason for doing so?