Rug Qustion

I was considering replacing my decrepit rugs with hardwood flooring, but now I am considering rugs instead.
I don't like the way my present rugs have always retained terrible-looking pock marks from chair and table legs, when the latter are moved.
Can someone recommend a rug type that best minimizes this problem?
Thanks -GECKO

In my experience, 'berber' has been the best.

I don't like carpeting either, but I move the furniture around to prevent indentations. Or you can use furniture feet pads. A good choice for carpeting is a low pile and thin padding to prevent the marks.

Hmmm...
Wouldn't you know - the local rug dealer said to get thickest and best padding possible. On the other hand, your suggestion as to low pile sounds reasonable. Thanks -GECKO

easy solution put down cement

Ask Sy Sperling. He's the rug expert, and a client.
-- Steve Mc