Rubbermaid 3713 shed

This shed can blow over. If it does, Rubbermaid will not help you. They do not warranty the shed READ THE FINE PRINT. Mine is damaged, the gable pieces cost $47 each to replace. Any ideas to help put it back together less expensively?
Add pictures here
✖
????
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in

With the "detailed" info you gave, I'd say duct tape and tie wraps.
Add pictures here
✖

Chewing gum and Elmers glue Bubba
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 25, 11:57 am, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

You should have read the installation instructions which are quite explicit that the shed needs to be securely anchored or it will blow over.
✖
RicodJour wrote:

Hmm. The "Assembly Instructions" reads:
--
OPTIONAL STEP:
If desired, recessed anchor locations (4 places) can be used to anchor the

18 wheelers blow over. Houses blow over. A cheap shed is supposed to blow over.
Add pictures here
✖

That is very interesting. I put up the larger Big Max a couple of years ago and the printed instructions mentioned anchoring the shed to keep it from blowing over. Obviously a narrower, smaller shed of the same height and depth will have an even greater propensity for blowing over. I wonder why they would omit that...unless it's only in the printed instructions. Doesn't make sense either way.
Tying any shed down makes sense if you're in areas subject to high winds. There are only two ways to learn this. The OP learned it the hard way.
✖