Rubber paver tile

My front porch and steps are in sad shape. The previous owner tried to recoat the whole thing with some sort patching material. Now it's chipping off. I would like to cover it with a rubber paver tile I saw at Home Depot. Only thing, I not sure how I would finish the edge of the steps to prevent the rubber from breaking off. Any suggestions or what other options are available.
Thanks
c1gmlm wrote:

problem he has with them: They shrink. Over the years he had to re-distribute them 3 or 4 times.

Use metal stair nose edging, that would protect the front edge of the rubber tiles satisfactorily.