Rubber Padded Mats?

I don't know what they're called... I asked the guy at Home Depot and he lead me to the doormats - which I don't want. Basically they're rubber mats one stands on to comfort his stance and provide traction on a porentially slippery surface. I have seen them laid out on wood planks on scaffolds. Where would I find these? I looked in HD's ladder area, but came up empty.

Reply to
Snumper

are you talking about anti-fatigue mats or stuff just for traction?

Jason The place where you made your stand never mattered, only that you were there... and still on your feet

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Jason

I found them once at Sam's club, but they don't always have them. An industrial supply company will carry these.

mrsgator88

Reply to
tim1198

Reply to
Stubby

If they supply hospitals it means that you will be paying at least 3 times the price of an equal quality product. Wholesalers/retailers to the medical and scientific industry always price items at a huge mark up.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

The ones I saw were both. Maybe three feet by four feet - half an inch in thickness and padded. They kept my from slipping and gave me some padding to stand for hours.

Jas> are you talking about anti-fatigue mats or stuff just for traction? >

Reply to
Snumper

For the top of the line in anti-fatigue mats, check

Not sure where you'd be able to buy one, though. They mainly supply factories, hospitals and such.

Reply to
Bill

I tried Sams' Lowe's and Home Depot - nothing.

I found traction mats full of holes and all sorts of kickass patterns, but thats no good for me. Bare feet are going to be on this thing - thats the problem. They're going to be standing on this thing for a long time in bare feet. Crap... I'm screwed.

Reply to
Snumper

Joshua Putnam

You can ask for anti-fatique mats-- but you're more likely to score with 'those rubber mats that fit together like puzzle pieces'.

Locally- near Albany, NY- our Sam's and Lowe's both carry them. In Sam's they're near the tools- and in one Lowe's they are in the seasonal aisle.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht