Rubber:Concrete Adhesive

I'm wanting to glue down narrow (0.5 in high x 1.5 in wide) rubber strips to act as a "dam" for runoff water that migrates across my garage floor. Just a thin 1 - 5 mm layer of water. What is the best adhesive to use for securing industrial rubber (cut from hard rubber sheeting) to a concrete slab floor? I've received many varied responses from some of the manufacturers, but I'm looking for some practical advice.
thanks
--
Monroe

Call up a small mason and ask where he buys flashing and adhesive in your area. You want to call the guy who's yellow pages ad says "brick repairs". He will tell you what to buy and where. I could get you the name of stuff my mason uses but you might not be able to get it in your area. A lot of the stuff is made by Euclid.

best

A urethane caulk is supposed to handle that and the wet conditions.
PL or liqued nails in caulk tube make good exterior glue.