Routing ABS

I want to cut a 3/4" slot in an ABS end cap, but I was concerned that it might shatter. Second problem is how to hold it straight while cutting the slot. A dado is another option if that would work better.
Ideas?
Bill Stock wrote:

Hold in a vise or similar. Then make a couple of cuts by hand with a hacksaw or even a wood saw.
Jim

Thanks, that was my first thought, just seemed too low tech. :-)

ABS ??? As in Abs, buns and thighs ? or what?

Table saw