Rough cost anyone?

I know very little about home repair/installations, and I was wondering, I got a gas dryer for free, but our hookup is for electric, however we have a gas furnace in the basement (where we keep the dryer and washer)... Anyone give me a rough estimate of how much to get a gas line dragged across the room and hooked up to the dryer? Probably not cheap is my guess...

Ballpark- $325.00
we just paid 250 to have 2 guys come out and run about 25 ft. of flexible supply line from our basement up to the kitchen for our new gas stove. two shut off valves. in and out in a little over a half hour cj
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

"we just paid 250 to have 2 guys come out and run about 25 ft. of flexible supply line from our basement up to the kitchen for our new gas stove. two shut off valves. in and out in a little over a half hour"
I'd get the local code inspection people over.
Flex lines??? Is that legal for that long run???
"Flex lines??? Is that legal for that long run???"
No. Duh.