Room Thermostat replacement

Hello, bit of a newbie here so if I come across as being fairl
non-knowledgeable here, its because I am....
Trying to replace a Potterton PRT100ST room thermostat with something bit more fancy.... (and that works!). I notice on the back of th thermostat it has three connectors listed down as N, H & TL. I' guessing N is neutral, any ideas what the other two are (earth doesn seem to be connected)?
Also, any recommendations of a good thermostat to replace this a well?
Any help greatly appreciated
-- andyman
Duplicate post, posted! for some reason i cant delete
-- andyman
andyman wrote:

What continent?
Planet Earth > Europe > England !!!