Room over Garage

Finally started the project. How's it look so far?
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/sammybinsnoozin/ROOMADDN.jpg
On Saturday, June 21, 2014 7:01:14 PM UTC-4, Guv Bob wrote:

Like I said before, I don't think the garage can take the load of the addition without beefing it up....
On 6/21/2014 8:02 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

While the overall design looks good, I see a flaw in execution. On the middle level, the 12th stud from the left is 1/2" off center.
Guv Bob wrote:

Wonders of Photo shop?
On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:02:32 -0800, Guv Bob wrote:

You're finally ready to have that girls dormitory above your garage that you always wanted!