Room over Garage

Like I said before, I don't think the garage can take the load of the addition without beefing it up....

Reply to
trader_4

Finally started the project. How's it look so far?

Guv Bob

While the overall design looks good, I see a flaw in execution. On the middle level, the 12th stud from the left is 1/2" off center.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hi, Wonders of Photo shop?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

You're finally ready to have that girls dormitory above your garage that you always wanted!

Reply to
Lance Echolot