roofing shingles - color

I had a new roof put on about 2 years ago. The shingles were made by GAF. Is it normal for my very dark grey shingles to turn lighter?? Will it impact performance??
TIA
dk wrote:

You didn't specify what type of shingles, but if they're the typical fiberglass kind, they shouldn't turn color. Contact your roofer and GAF - see what they say.