Roofing Minneapolis

I’m living in Minneapolis village i have a house which i want to sell. im not getting a good price for it like the houses in ST. Paul because my house needs an extensive rehab and need to remodel the roof. Well i donot know where to go or is there any who can tell me from where i can fix it in a minimum price and my house is look like the houses in St. Paul neighbourhoods.
-- emily9 brown
emily9 brown wrote:

If you can't do the work yourself odds are that you aren't going to increase the value of the property by more than the cost of the rehab.
--John
emily9 brown <gabriel4097[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in

Considered arson?