roofing help

Let me know if

gives realistic tips for finding a roofing contractor.

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
An

Still trying to promote your own site by pretending to be someone else, Andy?

Reply to
user

That site seems wordy and convoluted to me.

Ehh, it's okay. The "Roofer Selector" gives info that the BBB would give out, so, yeah, I guess that's realistic. And the link to the BBB shows no search engine. Try to make that easier for us. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

- An -

- Nehmo - It's terrible, Andy. Maybe you should have someone else do the writing.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev