roofing help

Let me know if http://www.roofingdocs.com/selector.asp gives realistic tips for finding a roofing contractor.
Thanks,
Andy

Still trying to promote your own site by pretending to be someone else, Andy?
That site seems wordy and convoluted to me.

tips
>Andy wrote:

Ehh, it's okay. The "Roofer Selector" gives info that the BBB would give out, so, yeah, I guess that's realistic. And the link to the BBB shows no search engine. Try to make that easier for us. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
- An -

- Nehmo - It's terrible, Andy. Maybe you should have someone else do the writing.
--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *