Roof torch.

My roofing torch was not putting out much flame the other day so I used a fine needle like tool with a handle to open up the nozzel. I keep it outside with the tank covered with greenhouse plastic. This time I sprayed some wd40 on the nozzel when I put it down for a spell. Should I put some oil on the nozzel too or will the wd 40 be sufficient.
You should wrap the nozzle in cotton, and then wrap with tar paper, and soak the cotton in gasoline. Sprinkle on tequilla, and some cinnamon.
Oh, you didn't say "sufficient to...... do...... what......"
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I don't want to eat it, just keep it from rusting again.