Roof slate online?

Can you bulk buy roof slate and will it make it cheaper than going into a local roofing supplies outlet?
--
harry.yates

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:29:18 +0000, harry.yates

Yes
No

That depends on a number of things. Your location for one.

I've had nothing but horrible experiences with them and they are generally considered ripoff artists. I also recall reports that a number of their employees are registered sex offenders.
Stop spamming, you transparent twit.