Roof slate online?

Can you bulk buy roof slate and will it make it cheaper than going into a local roofing supplies outlet?

Reply to
harry.yates

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:29:18 +0000, harry.yates wrote in Re Roof slate online?:

Yes

No

Reply to
CRNG

That depends on a number of things. Your location for one.

RicodJour

I've had nothing but horrible experiences with them and they are generally considered ripoff artists. I also recall reports that a number of their employees are registered sex offenders.

Stop spamming, you transparent twit.

RicodJour