Ask HomeOwners' Hub community your home or garden question. No Registration Necessary! Post with pictures!
Do you have answers to these questions? Add your answer today! No registration required.
- Pilot light on my GE GG40T6XA won't stay lit.
- I have the older style portable washer/dryer. I would like to know if one could build a st...
- Home Alarm System. Occasionally alarm sound " chime - low battery "
- ok ireplaced the receptical and i have the same problem
Questions recently answered in the HomeOwners' Hub QnA section:
- Need freon for my portable a/c
- light will not turn on i replaced switch and i have power at light fixture but not at ligh...
- Does anyone make a wallplate to cover two single gang toggle switches installed side by si...
- Is it a requirement to have a solid core door opening into a furnace closet?
July 24, 2012, 6:29 am
- Posted on
- » Pilot light on my GE GG40T6XA won't stay lit.
- — The site's latest question. Posted in Answers » Appliances Category
- » Need freon for my portable a/c
- — The site's latest answer. Posted in Answers » Air Conditioning Category
- » OT. Anyone using HMRC PAYE software (bit of a rant).
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » UK Do-It-Yourself Forum