ROOF LEAKS

MY NAME IS SAM BRACY. I REPAIR/PATCH ROOF LEAKS AND I REPLACE BLOWN- OFF SHINGLES. I HAVE BEEN ROOFING SINCE 1986 AND REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 615-746-4370 AND MY E-MAIL IS snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
Could you come out and give me an estimate to replace two shingles on my home in New Castle West County Mayo Ireland. I should be home Monday till noon.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

I LIVE IN NASHVILLE, TN
Do you fix only roofs that leak water? Mine leaks light. Not sure if you need special shingles or roof goop.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic0938gh&s=3

Plastic trash bag and duct tape will take care of that.

DUCT TAPE! "The Handymans Secret Weapon".
Glad Bag + Duct Tape = instant auto window.