ROOF LEAKS

MY NAME IS SAM BRACY. I REPAIR/PATCH ROOF LEAKS AND I REPLACE BLOWN- OFF SHINGLES. I HAVE BEEN ROOFING SINCE 1986 AND REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 615-746-4370 AND MY E-MAIL IS snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
ROOF LEAKS

Could you come out and give me an estimate to replace two shingles on my home in New Castle West County Mayo Ireland. I should be home Monday till noon.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

ROOF LEAKS wrote in news:43adb87e-5d26-481f-a071- snipped-for-privacy@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Do you fix only roofs that leak water? Mine leaks light. Not sure if you need special shingles or roof goop.

Red Green

Plastic trash bag and duct tape will take care of that.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:0Hk7k.7858$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com:

DUCT TAPE! "The Handymans Secret Weapon".

Glad Bag + Duct Tape = instant auto window.

Reply to
Red Green

I LIVE IN NASHVILLE, TN

Reply to