Roof Damage from Sleigh

Last night Santa came and delivered gifts to us. We are very pleased by our gifts, but there is a problem. When Santa landed his sleigh on our roof he damaged some of the shingles. I dont feel like we should have to pay to get this fixed, and the insurance deductible is not worth turning this in for coverage. We'd really prefer to not sue Santa, since we know it was just an accident, and we dont even know where we'd send the sheriff to deliver the court paperwork.
What should we do?
I think Santa should put some sort of roof protectors on his sleigh runners, but do they make such things?
Merry Christmas
Joe
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@familyhome.net wrote:

Just wait until the next time it hails. (Unless there has been a storm within the last few months) Then call your insurance company they might work it out to hail damage. Worked for me..
Add pictures here
✖

=I doubt if he can afford any upgrades. My kids tell me he's regifting.
Add pictures here
✖

Claymores around the chimney. You might have a bit more shingle damage, but he won't bother you again.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@familyhome.net wrote in

You didn't as for Duct Tape on your list for Santa?!!!!
Look, if you are gonna putz in this handyman arena, you need to watch the real pro home shows. Gospel of these shows is:     http://www.redgreen.com/index.cfm?app Êrt&a=menu Pay close attention to the Handyman's Secret Weapn box on the right. It is so important it gets prime home page real estate.
Add pictures here
✖
For next year........as a repayment .....I would start planning, building some sort of "Tar and Feather Santa" contraption.
Add pictures here
✖