Roof cleaning

What would be the best chemical or product to apply to asphalt singles (architectural 25-year)?
I know you're supposed to put a little bleach in with the mix but what should I ask for? Just a generic mold/mildew remover or is there something specific for use on asphalt shingles?
Also, any "home remedies" would be welcome if you know of any better methods.
For the record, this roof is in FL and is not BAD. It just shows some darkening in some areas which has been typical of being mold / mildew on the roof which happens after a few years here.
Apropos wrote:

try this .. .. ..
http://www.roofhelp.com/shingle_shieldx.htm

should I

specific for

methods.
darkening
which
Just go buy a bag of powdered lime, it will be with the cement in most building supplies. Drag it up there and sprinkle a dusting where the mold grows.
You can just sprinkle it with a bit of water to wet it down so it doesn't blow away. In a few days the moss/mold/mildew will start disappearing.
Also good as it won't hurt the lawn when rain washes it off.
AMUN