Rolling Stone Oct 16

Long article on McCain. The REAL McCain.
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:36:34 -0700, Artful Dodger wrote:

Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.
Geez....
go away.

You should read the article before making baseless comments. For years RS has been publishing excellent political articles.

HEAR, HEAR! I didn't want to go into extensive political comments, which are as welcome as the plague on this NG, which is why I limited myself to a brief reference to the article. I thought I had researched McCain thoroughly, but some of the facts, NOT opinions, in this very respectable article shocked even me.