Rolling Stone Oct 16

Long article on McCain. The REAL McCain.

Reply to
Artful Dodger

Oh gee, And whenever I want the true unadulterd facts about something I always turn to Rolling Stone Liberal press.

Geez....

go away.

Reply to
coffee

You should read the article before making baseless comments. For years RS has been publishing excellent political articles.

Reply to
Tom

HEAR, HEAR! I didn't want to go into extensive political comments, which are as welcome as the plague on this NG, which is why I limited myself to a brief reference to the article. I thought I had researched McCain thoroughly, but some of the facts, NOT opinions, in this very respectable article shocked even me.

Reply to
Artful Dodger